Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Training Site Coming Soon!

Hello,

It's great to be back online. It's been 16 days, 8 hours , and 22 mins. i moved from W. Mass. to san Antonio, Texas. I packed a couple bags,& flew out here with my dog Murphy, a 10 yr old Lab/Rottie/ Shepard mix. That was some experience, esp trying to get all my things, the dog & her huge crate thru the airport. Got some pretty strange looks from passerbys. I had to move everything myself because they wouldn't let me use a flatbed or anything I'm NOT ready to do that again anytime soon!

I started working on a site while waiting for my internet connection to be hooked up (almost thought it never would). I do have a few instructors lined up. we plan on doing both free & paid workshops & courses. I hope to have it together by mid Sept.

There'll be courses on business- both online & offline, self- improvement, health and well-being & more as I assemble more instructors and speakers. I don't want to focus on just one area, learning should be a lifelong project in all areas. I'm exicted and can't wait!

The URL for the site is www.livetrainingcenter.com

as always, you're welcome to stop into my online office if you'd like to teach or make a presentation, chat.... I'll show you the features that make teaching so great in these rooms!
See ya soon!
www.bored-room.com/rooms

No comments: